Dot and Dab Corefix is an incredibly robust and fast fixing for dry lined, dot and dab, plasterboard walls. Wall brackets secure using these robust fixing for most types of wall, plasterboard wall that have brick work behind a plasterboard outer face. They are not designed to attach the bracket to Wooden studs.
You can use for wall mounting any from shelves to Video Wall mounts because they offer heavy duty duribility.
A three-part set comprising of a patented plug, steel core and 100mm screw Designed and tested to 250kg on 4 x fixings for all brick & block types. It offers a safe working load of up to 100kg and is suitable for hanging bulky items like large-screen LED / LCD telly, wall cabinets, Heating Boilers, wooden and metal shelves, radiators, and sound bar. It is easy to drilled holes
- Trusted & Tested to 250kg on 4 x Fixings
- Independently Tested & Certified to an SWL of 90kg
- Simple & Fast Installation
- Standard Tools Only, Drill, 10mm Bit, Hammer & Screwdriver
- Ideal for Large Screen TVs, Wall Hung Cabinets, Boilers & Shelving
- Suitable for mounting the tv on wall.